Sunday, January 15, 2017

Beauty and the Sick

It seems whatever is going around has finally reached me. It had to be this weekend of all weekends to do so. I managed to force myself out of bed this morning, get myself somewhat presentable, and I got to cross something off of my bucket list. I went to a UFC event here in Phoenix today! While I have been to numerous wrestling events, I have not ever gone to see UFC live. It was different in some pretty interesting ways, however it was a ton of fun with the group of people I went with.

You see, I have a hard time being with a group of people because of my own experiences, and I tend to clam up when I am out and about with people. It has nothing to do with judgment, more to do with worth. Will I see these people again, and is it worth my time to make an effort with them? I do not believe in putting so much effort into everyone out there because it is impossible to have everyone out there be your friend. It is impossible to make everyone like you. So, I am picky in most things, including people I spend my time with.

Either way, I had a good time today even though by the end, I really wanted NyQuil and my bed. So, that is where I am headed now. Luckily, I took tomorrow off due to the late night outing, so I can take most of the day to rest and feel better. Although, I do have a phone interview tomorrow, and I start this new semester off. Hopefully, I can manage all of this plus more considering I wanted to start getting ready to do videos.

Another day for that. NyQuil kicking in, Anya tapping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment