Thursday, June 11, 2015

Get To Know Me

I always think to myself when looking through blogs, "Who are these people?" While I'm sure I won't have too many viewers or followers, I like the idea of giving those that want it an opportunity to know a little bit more about me. I found this 20 Questions Tag, and I wasn't tagged. I just think it is a fun way to go about giving some more detail as to who is sitting in front of the computer screen.



1. Are you named after anyone?
I am not named Anya after anyone. My parents heard the name in a movie and liked it. My middle name, Carol, is after my Mom's sister and my Dad's mother, though.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I cry a lot. It isn't a big deal. It's just how I express most emotions. Last time I cried was as I was walking around in the Batman Exhibit at Warner Brothers Studio Tour. Yes, this should show how much of a weirdie I really am. I got most excited when I touched the jacket Gary Oldman wore as Gary Oldman.


3. Do you have kids?
I have a four year old daughter, Dahlia.


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Hmm....I would. I don't typically hang out with too many girls quite honestly. But, I would hang out with myself.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I don't think I will as I write out posts. But, I am pretty sarcastic in person, sometimes even witty!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Never! I am beyond terrified of heights.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Hmm....I actually love Cheerios. Every now and then, I want Lucky Charms.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
With women, I look at eyebrows and makeup. I'm a makeup artist, don't judge me. I also tend to relate everyone to animals depending on their face shapes. It's another weird thing I do. I try to figure out if I would get along with someone within the first few minutes. It's sort of a bad habit.
9. What is your eye colour?
Green, athough they do change quite often.

(Photo by Tate Hemlock)
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Game of Thrones.
11. Favorite smells?
Hmm...I do love honeysuckle and rain. My favorite male fragrance is either Versace Eros or Gucci Made to Measure. My current perfumes are Jean Paul Gaultier's Classique and Versace Eros for Women.
12. Summer or winter?


13. Computer or television?
Computer, hands down.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
I have been all over North America. I have been to Vancouver and Seattle for a visit. I went to Springfield, MO for a semester of school. I traveled back to the east coast to visit family and to go to Disneyworld. Seattle is still my favorite place.
15. Do you have any special talents?
I have been playing piano for a good, long while, and I have been singing since I was really young. I'm pretty good at those. Besides that, I guess makeup artistry could be seen as a talent.
16. Where were you born?
Baltimore, Maryland.
17. Do you have any pets?
No pets. A daughter is enough for me to handle.
18. Favorite movie?
There are just way too many to list! However, my top favorites are The Raven and all of the Batman movies.
19. Do you have any siblings?
I have 5 siblings. I have an older half sister, two older brothers, a younger sister, and a younger brother.

20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
At 25, I still don't feel very grown up. I just want to be happy with whatever I am doing. I've already got a ton of different certificates and licenses, but I am most excited to go back to school in August and work towards getting a degree in Forensic Investigation.
If you have other questions, you would like for me to answer, please let me know! I would love to hear back from anyone who pays attention to my ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment