Monday, June 15, 2015

New job. New adventure.

Today, I started a new job here in Phoenix.  I am working for Facebook, which is pretty awesome so far.  It seems like a company where I can grow and really begin to enjoy a good work-life balance.

I am still working as an esthetician and as a freelance makeup artist as well.  I decided that I will no longer be modeling, however.  It just isn't fun for me anymore, and I will have way too much going on to focus on much more than what I will be doing.  For the next month or two, I will continue working all three jobs only to catch myself up financially and get into a new apartment.  After that, I will be leaving one of those jobs.  I start school full time in August, and I will be taking care of my daughter more at that point as well. 

Right now, I spend a lot of time looking st apartments and being completely unsatisfied with the results.  There is always something that I am not happy with.  I may be acting a bit more picky than what most do.  I just know how I am, and if I am not completely happy with where I am, I end up leaving rather quickly.  I want a place where I won't have to think about moving again for a year or more.  Moving every couple months is tiresome and becoming more and more aggravating.  It is time for my own place, though. I look forward to it.

I'm still organizing a schedule for my posts as well on top of everything else.  I'm hoping to have some of that a bit more organized tonight.

Off to the rest of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment